Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods
Manley steel H-beam connecting rods are made from forged 4340 steel alloy. They're packed full of performance features, such as a compact uniform-grain structure for ultimate strength, full machining, stress relieving, and magnafluxing. The wrist pin and big end bores are honed to a +/-.0002 in. tolerance, and the wrist pins get a bronze alloy bushing. These units include cap screw ARP 8740 alloy rod bolts, and each rod set is weight-matched to within 2 grams.
- 3SGTE Engine 1991-2001
- Connecting Rod Length Center to Center (in):5.428 in.
- Connecting Rod Beam Style: H-beam
- Connecting Rod Material: Forged 4340 steel
- Connecting Rod Finish: Shot-peened
- Wrist Pin Style: Floating
- Clearanced for Stroker: No
- Cap Retention Style: Cap screw
- Connecting Rod Bolt Brand: ARP
- Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Connecting Rod Bolt Material: ARP2000 alloy
- Fastener Yield Strength (psi): 200,000 psi
- Connecting Rod Bolt Head Style: 12-point
- Approximate Connecting Rod Weight (g): 564
- Big End Bore Diameter (in): 2.0080 in.
- Pin End Bore Diameter: 0.866 in.
- Big End Width (in): 1.055 in.
- Weight Matched Set: Yes
- Remanufactured: No
- Magnafluxed: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 4.