Stance XR1 Coilovers MR2 91-95
Stance XR1 Coilovers feature Stance's Inverted Monotube Design. Originally designed for use in professional motorsports, inverted monotube technology has many advantages over upright monotube dampers. Stance's 45mm strut shaft offers increased lateral rigidity over competitor's upright dampers that use 20mm shafts. If the shaft is not stiff enough it can cause the damper to bind under heavy loads and limit the suspension travel -eading to premature wear on the shaft seals and piston bands, causing oil leakage. Stance inverted monotube dampers offer exceptional ride comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Inverted Monotube Design
- Front Spring Rate: 6KG/150mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 10KG/200mm
- Durable Electrodeposition Coating
- Easy Installation
- Digressive Damping
- Rubber Dust Boots and Bump Stops
- Toyota MR2 90-99
- Pictures are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.